PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0 Full Version is an easy PC benchmarking tool that test your computer and improve his performance against baseline statistics and other users’ PCs. PerformanceTest 9.0 Patch benchmarking your PC is important for tweaking and improve performance, and it’s critical for overclocking. You can select another computer model to compare your computer to, and let the program run a series of test, including CPU, RAM, Disk, 3D, 2D Graphics, Network bandwidth, CD and DVD performance also. Thirty-two standard benchmark tests are available in five test suites plus there are seven advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking.
You can send out the outcomes to content arrangements, or spare them as picture or HTML record. The pattern database contains around 50 PC models to browse, generally Intel based framework and a couple AMD machines – enrolled utilizations can download extra baselines from the web. Numerous freeware benchmarking devices are out there, yet few match this current apparatus’ capacities. Anybody can utilize PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0 Final, yet gifted clients will advantage the most from its benchmarks.
PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0 Full Version Feature
- Far reaching online help
- Bolsters hyper-threading, and various CPUs testing
- Point by point plate speed diagrams
- Bolsters printing results
- The capacity to spare your benchmark results to circle as another standard
- An adaptable “Notes” field for putting away your own data alongside the spared Benchmark result.
- Support for replicating the outcomes to different applications (eg. MS-Word)
- Trade results to HTML, content, GIF, and BMP positions
- Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a solitary mouse click.
- An outline “Imprint” figure for every test suite in addition to the count of the PassMark Rating figure.
- A simple to utilize point and snap interface
- A synopsis framework data screen including CPU sort, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, and so on..
- The capacity to contrast the execution of your PC with different “Gauge” PCs at the one time.
- Adaptable permit, move the product
What,s new in 9.0 :
- Fixed a silent error that could occur if OpenCL test launched but failed to run (eg over a remote desktop connection), now will display an error message and allow calculation of a penalised score
- Made some changes to the chart cache updating so there is a shorter timeout and the process will execute quicker if something is preventing PerformanceTest from accessing the internet to update the cache
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a gauge chart tooltip was displayed
System Requirement :
- 1280 x 1024 pixel display
- 1GB RAM
- 100MB of free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c or higher